Hey! First I'd like to say Congrats to Johan and Elsie who were married in Puerto Viejo on Saturday the 11th!
We just got back from Puerto Viejo, a beautiful beach about 4 or 5 hours from San Jose. The water is so cool and clear and the beach is really hot, I mean the sand is too hot to stand on! Puerto Viejo is an awesome place too. A lot of Rastas, red, yellow and black, and it has great food. When our DTS went there for a week a couple months ago, we mainly did ministry but got to enjoy it's beauty and the people there. It's really a great place!
Having Johan and Elsie's wedding there was incredible. The ceremony was just before sunset and was so beautiful! Something that made it equally amazing was having the YWAM Fam there!
I am so blessed to have so many godly people around me! It's simply amazing that God brought us here, to be around people from all around the world who have the same vision! Plus, YWAM is the most incredible thing ever, for me. Experiencing different cultures is one of my favorite things to do. I've already been to 5 countries in the last 8 months. Correction. 6 countries. I spent 30 minutes in Panama but that's a long story!
So there's my first blog post. Hope you guys liked it! Keep telling your friends and start following up on me! Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment